Weeee...
I just ordered a new cell phone to replace my "old" Sony Ericsson k750i. The new one is a Sony Ericsson k800i. Combined with a 1Gb MemoryStick Micro it's going to be a lot of fun to play with. The phone features everything from a 3.2M pixel CyberShot camera, a smaller camera for 3G calls, EDGE and GPRS for surfing the net AND BLOGGING ABILITIES...
Spam the world, whereever!
2 comments:
Well... Today I recieved the MemoryStick Micro for the phone, but the phone is yet to arrive so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get my hands on it.
But OMG that Micro stick is a small SOB. I was expecting a small card, but nothing like this.
yeeeaaahh...
I finally got my hands on the phone, and I must say it is a NICE piece of technology. Even though I have had some smaller problems with some of the settings, I am more in control of it now.
Unfortunately I a little unsatisfied with the quality of the pictures, but it might just be because I have only used it with bad lighting untill now.
Pictures will follow later...
Post a Comment