Well... On the 9th of Sep. the Danish tv station TV2 made a new nationwide test to test the common knowledge of the Danish people. Of course I took the test before the show and scored 53 of a possible 70 correct answers. That is, in my opinion, not good enough, but with questions involving former Russian presidents and writers of random books I could not expect a much higher score.
Even though I was disappointed with my own score I scored 9 higher than the country average. This means that some people couldn't even answer more than 30 questions correctly and that is just sad.
A fun fact was that it was the 30-40 years old bald and snooring men that had the highest average score. Wich means that in 15 years, my friend Johnny will be one of Denmarks smartest men :P
Link: http://test.tv2.dk
2 comments:
ikke bare om et par år men allerede nu er jeg en af de klogeste, var det ikke lige for den skide retstavnings ting, 6 fejl i det, øv men ellers totalt godt med en 61 ud af 70. bare tænk hvor højt jeg kommer op når jeg er blevet helt skaldet, om en måneds tid eller sådan.
hehehe, 62... you've been beaten ;)
Post a Comment